Plan Your Retirement Income
Beginning with the recommendations of our proprietary Social Security Timing Report, a retirement income plan, written in collaboration with Fairport, can help an investor answer two critical questions:
--If Social Security represents around 40% of my projected retirement income, where will the other 60% come from?
--Can I even think about retiring without a written income plan?
Less than 15% of workers today are entitled to a pension, which leaves many retirees facing the daunting task of figuring out how to make their retirement savings lasts as long as they do.
Annuities issued by highly rated insurance companies can replace the income previously provided by a pension. An annuity is a contract with an insurance company that can provide guaranteed lifetime income. It’s like buying yourself a pension.
With Social Security and annuities as the foundation, Fairport builds financial plans geared toward guaranteed lifetime income. Every retiree’s plan is unique to their situation, but the goal is universal – to make sure their money lasts as long as they do.
Contact us today to discuss your retirement income plan.